As policies around COVID continue to shift and evolve, our policies at the Academy follow suit. As of August 2021, our policies are as follows:
- We follow all CDC guidelines that do not contradict the guidelines set by our Govenor, Govenor Abbott.
- Masks are currently voluntary. If you want your child to wear a mask, check that box on the admission documentation and we will enforce that in the classroom.
- We do not ask if a child has been vaccinated. It is illegal for us to do so.
- We have stringent cleaning and equipment handling protocols in place as well continue to keep these protocols active.
- We require parents to keep a sick student at home. Under no circumstances is a student that is sick permitted to attend classes.
Let us know if you have any other questions ... we will be happy to post the questions and answers here!